11 November 2011

Kraft! Fun! Everyday!

Hello Earthlings!
My local scrapbooking store here is having sort of a pre-christmas sale & so i went to get some goodies.
Including some of the My Mind's Eye latest collection Kraft Fun Day! 
I am so so so loving it!  Even though I bought very little of it. I have to admit that I have no prior knowledge about the latest collection. My bad, work has gotten too much of me lately.

My Kraft Fun Day buys ...



& when I came home and check the whole collection out throughly. OMG! I tell myself I have to blog this down! I am planning to get more of the collection while the sale is on. HAHAHAH.
Every Kraft Lovers out there! This is a must have collection! (p.s. the papers are of a thicker cardstock quality! )

Alrights, till then .. take care & enjoy Krafting! :D

Pin It Now!

1 comment: