24 July 2012

Daddy who bought us home

First up, a card for Father's day!
As usual, different occasions calls for different types of cards. I hit down to the scrapbooking store at the very last minutes as the original pack of 6X6 pad that I bought for making the Father's day card did not inspired me enough. Did all kinds of mix-and-match, hopefully to bring out a story?

Daddy who bought us home & gave us car-ride whenever we need (& hopefully own more cars and bigger house to live)


Got the Union Square paper that I have been eyeing for ages, but need not know what to do with it & now here's the chance to 'officially' buy it. The Authentique Petite Type Square stickers were also a great by. Crafters like me, who keeps wanting the new products at stores and fell in love with the different kinds of letter stickers, get this! One inexpensive small sheet & it satisfies your needs ...



MATERIALS



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment