21 May 2011

It's the Birthday season coming !!



How fast has 2011 passed, soon we are approaching the end of May & HA! there comes June!
As usual, June is a birthday season for me. The birthdays of lotsa my friends and brother. (Not only there is mine!) A birthday season also meant lots of cards to be given out. & so finally yesterday, I cracked my head with my limited card making supplies to create one.
Truthfully, am quite proud with myself despite the errors here and there. The sentiment could stamp well... so i re-stamped quite a few times. Is it because it is a new stamp? Any help out there? :D

OH! not forgetting, Father's day is approaching soon, in June!
What a busy June....

Materials Used:
Cardstock: Kraft, White
Pattern Paper: Social Club (Cosmo Cricket)
Stamp: Life of a Party Birthday (Hero Arts & Basic Grey), Bake me a Cake (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Charcoal and Turquoise (VersaColor), Tea Dye Distress Ink (Tim Holtz)
Pen: White Signo (Uni-Ball)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment