14 June 2011

there comes a birthday



A greeny card for a green friend. Okay, I mean, she is a green lover!
BUT! I try not to let the card be a whole of green. Like, I think a green cotton candy would look evil. HA!

Actually, I was feeling quite uneasy with this card. A feeling as if something is missing, but I don't know what it is. I love the whole green bottom of the card actually. Using a scallop scissors for the edge and tried distressing the paper with my dear pair of scissors.
I know I know the sentiment is off-center, but i could adjust it as the 3d foam is stuck to the bottom piece of pattern paper and would tear if I force it out (actually it did a little, so I have to just let it be to prevent further damage)

Have yet to get the next card done. And so till then ....

Materials Used:
Cardstock: Straw (American Crafts), White, Pink, Green
Pattern Paper: UPcycle (Cosmo Cricket)
Stamp: Life of a Party Birthday (Hero Arts & Basic Grey), Bake me a Cake (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Charcoal, Pink, Brown, (VersaColor), Tea Dye Distress Ink (Tim Holtz)
Pen: White Signo (Uni-Ball)


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment