27 June 2011

Monster Party for a Monster Lover!


Ta-da! A monster-y card for my monster lover bff.
Alright, I shall admit the card is NOT that monster-y or even scary. But at least there are some monsters in there.
How can a birthday card be that dark and eerie? Okay, at least I didn't like that idea. HA!
Together is a gift card for her. Oh, I forgot to mention, she's a starbucks lover too!
Just a tiny post & off for some studying :D

Materials Used:
Cardstock: Kraft (Brazill Basics Paper), Plum (American Crafts)
Pattern Paper: UPcycle (Cosmo Cricket), This & That (LilyBeeDesign), Cherry Delicious - Spring Sprig (Sassafras)
Stamp: Monster Party DigiKit (Hero Arts), Life of a Party Birthday (Hero Arts & Basic Grey), Bake me a Cake (Lawn Fawn)
Sticker: Sophisticates - Brown & Cream (BellaBlvd)
Ink: Charcoal, Brown (VersaColor), Tea Dye Distress Ink (Tim Holtz)
Pen: White and Gold Signo (Uni-Ball)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment