24 August 2011

Its been ages ...

A month or two since the last post, I know.

After the end of my part-time job, I supposed I should have more time crafting ... but I entered the stage of dilemma. The dilemma if I should stop updating this blog & just focus on putting my images on flickr alone...Eventually I am back here, talking to myself. HA!

Anyways, in between, I had craft some cards, learning new techniques, spending more on material and what you can know of a crafter :D


My neighbour had recently gave birth to a baby girl & hence I made a card for their baby shower . ( & a card that has to feed the taste of my dear mother). Did some paper-piecing and colorings, putting the layout together.

Materials Used:
Cardstock: Baby Pink , Beige, Dark Green
Pattern Paper: Odds & Ends, Social Club (Cosmo Cricket), This & That (LilyBeeDesign), Baby Mine- Flower Die Cut (Fancy Pants Design)
Stamp: Bring on the Cake (Studio g), Life of a Party Birthday (Hero Arts & Basic Grey)
Ink: Pink and Brown (VersaColor)
Pen: White and Silver Signo (Uni-Ball)
Colour Pencil: Faber-Castell

Next, a birthday card for my dearest sister. (Yes, birthday card again, I know). Despite the few that I have made in the past, this is of a totally different style I supposed? It is much more simpler and also one that I had great satisfaction of in completion. I've actually brought more coordinating pattern papers for this project, but it seems better without using them. HA.


Materials Used:
Cardstock: Kraft (Brazill Basics Paper)
Pattern Paper: Wrapped 12X12 Boy Hip Hip Hooray Paper (My Minds Eye)
Stamp: Script (KaiserCraft)
Ink: Tea Dye Distress Ink (Tim Holtz)
Letter Sticker: ABC Stickers (LilyBeeDesign)
Ribbon: American Crafts

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment